- The wall saws are powered by very powerful HF-motors. They all have very efficient cooling, high torque and are built by the best materials for reliability and a long lifetime
- Reliable 400 Hz technology ensures a very reliable motor, long life of the bearings and no need for frequent maintenance
- Double cooling system for the HF-motor gives sustained reliable power and high efficiency
- Slip clutch protects the HF-motor
- Slip clutch protects arm transmission in case a blade is jammed
- Robust and repairable connectors
- Well protected travel and feed motors
- Oil lubricated speed reduction gearbox with precision ground helical gears.
HF Wall Saw
2 models available: 6-10HF and CBK
The 6-10HF is a very user friendly wall saw for the majority of cutting jobs. It offers a combination of high performance, light weight and easy handling. It is ideal for both quick and more demanding jobs. Thin concrete walls as well as thicker walls up to 515 mm (20.3″) with heavy steel reinforcement can easily be cut. The spindle speed is continuously variable between 815 and 1200 rpm and the wall saw can handle 1000 mm (42″) to 1200 mm (48″) blades.
The CBK handles blades up to 1600 mm and a powerful 22 kW (30 HP) electrical motor. It is an all round wall saw for both thinner walls and thicker, reinforced concrete. The CBK has the valued features of a detachable HF-motor and quick disconnect coupling for the blade which makes setup fast and easy.